Frequently Asked Questions
We have compiled a list of the most frequently asked enquiries to Property.ie. If you have a question which has not been answered below, please contact us on 01 421 8776 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- What makes property.ie different?
- How much does it cost to be listed on Property.ie?
- What types of property can be uploaded to Property.ie?
- How is Property.ie being administered and supported?
- What should I do if I want more information about one of the properties I've seen on your site or to arrange a viewing?
- I asked for details on a property but haven't heard anything yet. What should I do?
- The details of my house on Property.ie are incorrect. What should I do?
What makes property.ie different?
- The site has been designed with simplicity and ease of use in mind. Visitors can access key areas of the site directly from the homepage.
- Comprehensive property details with multiple photographs, ensuring home hunters who book viewings have had the best insight into the property beforehand.
- Links from Property.ie to your own website and online forms providing you with direct contact from interested applicants and potential vendors.
- A facility enabling visitors to email details of a property to a friend - helping to get your properties in front of the right buyers.
- The brand name is very strong - very memorable and instantly recognisable to the general public as a property related site.
- The site has been designed to have a clean, approachable look and feel. The emphasis is on simplicity and clarity.
Visibility (both for the site and for the estate agents appearing on the site)
- The site has over 56,469 properties uploaded, making it the second largest property portal in Ireland.
How much does it cost to be listed on Property.ie?
To discuss pricing, please contact our Property.ie team on 01 421 8776 or email email@example.com and state whether you are an estate agent, a landlord or a private user.
What types of property can be uploaded to Property.ie?
Irish sales, lettings, new homes and commercial properties can be uploaded. Property adverts are listed in chronological order.
How is Property.ie being administered and supported?
There is a team dedicated to supporting and developing Property.ie. If you have any technical queries relating to the site you can contact the team on firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning 01 421 8776.
What should I do if I want more information about one of the properties I've seen on your site or to arrange a viewing?
Property.ie is not itself an Estate Agent. We only display the properties provided to us by our members. We recommend that you contact the advertiser who is marketing the property if you require further information. Contact details are both on the search results page and on the property details page.
I asked for details on a property but haven't heard anything yet. What should I do?
We are sorry that the advertiser you contacted has not promptly replied to your request. We are constantly working with our members to ensure that they quickly respond to queries. The best way to make sure your queries are answered immediately is by calling them directly.
The details of my house on Property.ie are incorrect. What should I do?
We receive all property details directly from our members. It is best to contact them directly to inform them of the errors in the description.